On behalf of our organization, I would like to thank Big Foot movers for doing an excellent job on our recent corporate move. The staff was professional and friendly, and moved our offices quickly and expertly. They were also able to accommodate our building hours and worked after-hours so we could adhere to an aggressive time-line. In addition, Big Foot’s staff was highly organized. They delivered boxes a week ahead of schedule to give us ample time to pack, and moved furniture and materials to the right place, without confusion. Everyone in our office – from the senior staff to junior employees – commended Big Foot’s moving team. I’d be pleased to use Big Foot again if the need arose and would recommend them to anyone looking for professional movers. If we have to move again, Big Foot will be the first to know!
VECNA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Donate Unwanted Items
Do you have furniture or other household items that you’d like to donate to charity? Here are several Massachusetts organizations that accept donations of furniture, clothing, toys and other household items.
- Salvation Army – The Salvation Army covers all of Massachusetts and accepts donations of clothing, furniture and other gently used items. Call 800-958-7825 to arrange for a pickup.
- St. Vincent de Paul – This organizations covers all of Massachusetts and can arrange to pickup unwanted furniture – Call 800-675-2882 to arrange for pickup.
- Epilepsy Foundation – This organization covers Eastern Massachusetts and can arrange to pickup gently used clothing and household items. Call 888-322-8209 to arrange for pickup.
- Goodwill Industries – Locate a local donation center
As you are aware, many people throw out a good deal of “stuff” when they move. Unfortunately a lot of this “stuff” is food that can be delivered to a family in need. That’s why Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc.has teamed up with Move For Hunger to support the Arlington Food Pantry. Click here to learn more.
- BOOKS – Reading Tree – A non-profit that accepts all books.
- BUILDING SUPPLIES – Boston Building Resources – Will pick up building supplies like kitchen cabinets and appliances. Call 617-442-2262 x 232 for more information.
- TOYS & BABY ITEMS – Vietnam Vets of America – This organization serves all of Massachusetts and can pickup clothing, toys, baby items, bikes, tools and some household items. Call 800-775-8387 for more information.