A bunch of your guys were in the truck and drove right up beside me and Mom, waving and smiling! It was so funny and made us both laugh and grin from ear to ear! Please tell the fellas a huge HELLO from me and what a kick we got out of them! WE were on our way up to Mom’s little cottage in Maine and had just left Newburyport on Saturday when I saw them exit to Salisbury. You have the best crew!
The majority of Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc.’s customer base is derived from recommendations and referrals. We are proud to say that satisfied customers refer Big Foot to friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors. Some of our customers have never used another moving service – and wouldn’t even think of it.
Moving and storage companies operate in a very competitive industry. Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. wants you to be certain you are making the best choice. Therefore, we refer you to the following:
Better Business Bureau (BBB) at 508-652-4800
The Better Business Bureau, Inc., is a non-profit, public service organization serving Eastern Massachusetts, Maine, and Vermont. The BBB provides free business Reliability Reports, Charity Reports, and other invaluable consumer information to the public. All BBB services are readily available on the Internet at www.bosbbb.org.
This is a word-of-mouth network for consumers. It’s a growing collection of homeowners’ real-life experiences with local service companies. People who join this service are just like you — looking for a way to find trustworthy companies that perform high-quality work. Rather than digging through the phone book, they check this website to find out what people in their area are saying about the companies they’ve hired.
The Massachusetts Movers Association (MMA) at 508-699-0023
The Massachusetts Movers Association is a non-profit trade association representing the moving and storage industry in Massachusetts and the other New England states. Massachusettes Movers AssociationThe Massachusetts Movers Association encourages professionalism and integrity among all its members. As a member of the Massachusetts Movers Association, Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. strives to provide quality service to consumers that is honest and efficient. We also hereby pledge to promote the Association’s Code of Ethics. www.massmovers.org
American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA) at 703-683-7410
The AMSA is a non-profit trade association established in 1936. This private organization is made up of some 3,200 professionals in the moving and storage industry whose mission is to represent and enhance the Domestic and International Moving and Storage Industry.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts Transportation Division at 617-305-3500
The Division’s mission is to monitor and oversee surface transportation in the Commonwealth with the overall goal of protecting public safety. In order to fulfill this legislative mandate the Division is involved in a number of activities, such as the regulation of commercial common carriers that perform residential household goods moves within the Commonwealth.
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) at 800-832-5660
The FMCSA was established as a separate administration within the U.S. Department of Transportation on January 1, 2000, pursuant to the Motor Carrier Safety Improvement Act of 1999. Their primary mission is to reduce crashes, injuries, and fatalities involving large trucks and buses.
Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce at 617-227-4500
The Greater Boston Chamber is a broad-based association representing more than 1,700 businesses of all sizes from virtually every industry and profession in our region. We provide leadership in creating a healthy climate for economic development and job creation. We also aspire to be a Chamber of Community as well as a Chamber of Commerce.
The National Association of Professional Organizers-New England (NAPO-NE) at 617-913-8304
The National Association of Professional Organizers – New England Chapter (NAPO-NE) is the second largest NAPO chapter in the country, with more than 150 members serving residential and commercial clients in five states. NAPO-NE is dedicated to increasing public awareness of, and respect for, the professional organizing industry, educating NAPO-NE members, and promoting members’ businesses. NAPO-NE welcomes and supports aspiring, as well as experienced, organizers from the New England states of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Cambridge Chamber of Commerce at 617-876-4100
The Cambridge Chamber of Commerce (CCC) is a 1,500-member not-for-profit organization representing all sectors of the Cambridge economy. Its diverse membership and deep expertise in government affairs, business development, professional development and business philanthropy attract employers of all sizes.
At Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. customer satisfaction and the continuation of “word of mouth” referrals are our primary goals. We proudly boast of our hundreds of customer references and an immaculate Better Business Bureau (BBB) reporting record of zero complaints.
- Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. customers deal directly with us to ensure all details are covered! With no middleman, agents, or brokers adding additional fees and commissions, Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. guarantees premier service at reasonable rates.
- Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. skilled professionals are reliable, trustworthy, courteous, athletic, attentive to your needs, and tasked to ensure the safe delivery of your possessions to their new destination. Big Foot movers have the expertise and equipment to handle all circumstances, from the most delicate items to the most challenging pieces of furniture.
- Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. is a fully licensed and insured moving company.
- Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. coordinates each move specific to your needs. Big Foot can move you 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, even at night, over the weekend, or on a holiday.
- Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. uses moving pads and packs all of your furniture and possessions. Your furniture and items are then carefully and professionally packed in late model, moving truck(s) in a manner that best protects your possessions.
- Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc.’s growing truck fleet is equipped to adequately service all of your moving needs. Wardrobe boxes, packing supplies, and moving boxes are only some of the standard equipment found on our air-ride, late model trucks