We had a fantastic experience with Big Foot. Rich McKee was our salesperson and he was responsive, helpful and organized. The crew on both moves (the first small move and then the big day) were unbelievable. They were polite, personable, and efficient. We moved into a 5 story walk up and I swear they did it with smiles on their faces. They took time to ask questions and place furniture and took great care of all of our belongings, including our 150 year old dressing table. All of our stuff (including the storage items) were unscathed. My husband and I joked that writing fragile on some boxes was futile because they treated them all like fragiles. They have perfected being really fast and efficient without making the customer feel like they are rushing.
We considered cheaper companies but we were so happy we chose Big Foot. Their estimate for 7 hours was spot on, whereas others estimated ~4 hours. Either they don’t know how to estimate, were low-balling us, or the moves are frantic. I can’t imagine our move taking a minute less than 7 hours. In addition, I felt that the moving crews are probably treated better by Big Foot in terms of wages, benefits, etc. versus the cheaper companies. Looking at Big Foot’s employment webpage, it seems like a great company to work for. I like to think about those things when I hire someone. In addition, if anything ever went wrong, I would definitely want to be dealing with Rich at Big Foot and not some of the gruff people I talked to when shopping the discount companies. Definitely!
In sum, they were the best part of our move. Moving stinks, but these guys made the actual process painless and dare I say sort of fun? They (almost) make you want to move again.
Your commercial storage, distribution, and installation requirements are met by the many years of experience of our relocation consultant team, our well trained warehouse staff and our modern facility. Whether you have office furniture, store fixtures, displays, trade show exhibits, hotel furnishings, new products, machinery, or electronics, Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. can design a complete program to fit your storage, distribution, and installation needs. Your equipment or products are carefully inventoried, placed on racks, or containerized for safe keeping until called for.
- Relocation Consultant team with over 95 years combined experience
- All employees are skilled professionals which are reliable, trustworthy, courteous, athletic, attentive to your needs, and able to ensure the safe delivery of your possessions to their new destination.
- Experienced and trained on all types of equipment and movement of products
- A central location totaling over 25,000 sq. ft.
- Metro Boston area (Acton, MA)
- Convenient location for expedited service and reduced drive time
- Fully sprinklered with 24 hour per day electronic monitoring
- Monitored alarm systems with contact and motion detectors
- Steel racking systems and fully enclosed vault storage
- Computerized tracking & monitoring of products
- Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. provides a diversified array of delivery capabilities to efficiently handle your items.
- High cube air ride moving vans with lift gates
- Air ride trucks from 28 foot to 53 foot
- Fleet of enclosed vans for temporary storage during projects
- Fully equipped with pads, logistic tracks and straps for protection and safe transport
- Large capacity – Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc is a Penske Rental Truck agency which allows us to increase our fleet as needed. Trucks, tractors, trailers of all shapes and sizes can be utilized at a moment’s notice.
Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. has the people, facilities, equipment, and experience to handle any of your commercial storage requirements. From one pallet to multiple trailer loads we can also arrange for the convenient shipping and transport of almost anything to or from almost anywhere at competitive rates.
Please call us at 781-488-3090 or contact us for a rate quote on any storage, shipping and receiving, or distribution needs you may have.