I’ve been out of college for twenty years, and probably moved 10 times. I never before remembered a mover’s name or the experience (unless it was bad,which it was frequently).
Mike is the first person in my life to giving moving a “Brand Name.”
I want to say that within six months, I had to arrange two moves; one for my office (from Brighton to Watertown) and one for my home (from Newton to Needham). I used Mike Bavuso for both, and I COULD NOT HAVE CHOSEN WISER. He is organized, friendly and efficient. He came in on time and under budget in both cases.
I could go on about how previous movers have left me in the lurch; taken long, unexplained breaks; given me estimates that don’t reflect the real staff and move-time expectations; had bad attitudes; broken things or otherwise acted with neglect; but why should I?
I will only have one mover from now on—Big Foot Moving & Storage. I will recommend Big Foot to anyone who asks and even those who don’t ask. I have already recommended him to two of my office mates (one was my boss) and they were full of the same respect and admiration I had. We all asked ourselves, how is it we got to be adults throughout hundreds of collective moves and have never had such an excellent experience? The answer is probably—no one has ever done it as well as Mike and Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. Staggering, but true.
Your commercial storage, distribution, and installation requirements are met by the many years of experience of our relocation consultant team, our well trained warehouse staff and our modern facility. Whether you have office furniture, store fixtures, displays, trade show exhibits, hotel furnishings, new products, machinery, or electronics, Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. can design a complete program to fit your storage, distribution, and installation needs. Your equipment or products are carefully inventoried, placed on racks, or containerized for safe keeping until called for.
- Relocation Consultant team with over 95 years combined experience
- All employees are skilled professionals which are reliable, trustworthy, courteous, athletic, attentive to your needs, and able to ensure the safe delivery of your possessions to their new destination.
- Experienced and trained on all types of equipment and movement of products
- A central location totaling over 25,000 sq. ft.
- Metro Boston area (Acton, MA)
- Convenient location for expedited service and reduced drive time
- Fully sprinklered with 24 hour per day electronic monitoring
- Monitored alarm systems with contact and motion detectors
- Steel racking systems and fully enclosed vault storage
- Computerized tracking & monitoring of products
- Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. provides a diversified array of delivery capabilities to efficiently handle your items.
- High cube air ride moving vans with lift gates
- Air ride trucks from 28 foot to 53 foot
- Fleet of enclosed vans for temporary storage during projects
- Fully equipped with pads, logistic tracks and straps for protection and safe transport
- Large capacity – Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc is a Penske Rental Truck agency which allows us to increase our fleet as needed. Trucks, tractors, trailers of all shapes and sizes can be utilized at a moment’s notice.
Big Foot Moving & Storage, Inc. has the people, facilities, equipment, and experience to handle any of your commercial storage requirements. From one pallet to multiple trailer loads we can also arrange for the convenient shipping and transport of almost anything to or from almost anywhere at competitive rates.
Please call us at 781-488-3090 or contact us for a rate quote on any storage, shipping and receiving, or distribution needs you may have.